Every day new software is invented, trying to replace old code, old ways. Some work, some don’t. The market is full of faulty, overcoded or simply full of bugs code.
- Do you have access to the manufacturer, to solve critical issues ?
- Can you have them do it before the next release, months away in the future?
- Will your software reach the end of its cycle soon ?
- Will the company that created it exist in 6 months ?
- Will it handle increasing needs of your company for interconnected users ?
- Does it handle your hardware well ?
- Is it expandable enough?Flexible enough ?
- Customizable enough ?
- Will it talk to other software you have ?
- Is its licensing policy fair and flexible, or are they overcharging you ?
At 3 Atlantic Systems, we have no preferences; our only goal is to pair the right software to the right hardware, the right solution to the right customer.
We work with the following systems :
- Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista
- Linux (RH,CentOS,SuSE,Ubuntu, Real Time)
We develop in :
- Visual Studio (C#, Visual Basic)
- C++ (gcc)
- MySQL / SQL Server / Oracle / Sybase